[pct-l] When I Get Old...thruing the PCT in style

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Aug 4 02:36:01 CDT 2012

Aaawww....COME  ON   SWITCHBACK....DON'T  BE  THAT  WAY!!!

Just because I did not select you as a  "Float Carrier"  for my
historic, record shattering, "One & Only Way"  to thru the PCT in style,
does not mean I don't love you anymore.
Remember, that was way back in 2009 and since Elevator has not been
around for some time you can replace Elevator as my No.1 up front float
carrier....besides, you are more handsome and much sturdier
and robust than Elevator and will make a far more impressive float carrier.

SO  THERE....DOES  THAT  MAKE  YOU  FEEL  BETTER  NOW???

JMT Reinhold
Your hard to the core trail companion
Switchback replies:
This is a joke.....I have laid claim for a potential Most Supported PCT
Tru-Hike for many years.........
If you do not cease with these slanderous advertisements, I will contact
my attorney, Dowy, Cheatum,
and Howe.