[pct-l] Belden Fire

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.net
Sat Aug 4 15:52:31 CDT 2012

Fires happen, but human caused fires shouldn't. Especially the ones that burned several friends houses and killed their neighbors.

The number of times Chips Creek has burned I wonder if the guvmint might just decide it's easier to close the trail from May to October so we the people can't burn it anymore.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports Socal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net

Jeff <educatorhub at aol.com> wrote:

There sure are a lot of psychologists and arson experts on this forum.

If its insane for thru hikers to have fires we certainly set the bar low for sanity around here!

The problem- as we all know - is the fact that we have forests that haven't burned in too long due to human intervention. Thus these horrific conflagrations that we've suffered in the last decade or so in the West.

Fires happen.

Pico

To unsubcribe, or change options visit: