[pct-l] Crater Lake , Mt Theilson what snow there is is easily navigated up and over, no issues. Did this section 8/3 to 8/4.

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Mon Aug 6 15:36:38 CDT 2012

I remember camping at Ranger Springs and marveling how within 200' of
the potholes of spring water bubbling from the earth, there was a
full-blown 20' wide river headed to the sea.  This is one of nature's
amazing creations and well-worth the little side-trip to see it.

When I hiked the Skyline Trail through here in 1994 the trail was
well-maintained and traveled.

Jeffrey Olson
Rapid City, SD