[pct-l] Alfresco

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Aug 6 19:17:18 CDT 2012

Well, since you are a guy I'm going to assume you mean #2. This is
how I do it. I suggest you watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwmwxkD86Ec

Being liberated from TP is great. I am cleaner because I actually
wash myself each time. Things work differently out there. It all just
comes right out. I became extraordinarly regular on the trail.