[pct-l] Hiking Wardrobe

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 07:17:49 CDT 2012

Snow Bunny Fashion Plate Reinhold writes: You will never see me prancing around the trail in $100 shirts or $200 jackets like Switchback.Switchback looks like he just stepped out of a fashion design store.I mean you should see him when he comes strutting down the trail in his black lingerie, fuzzy pink camp slippers, hands free umbrella, solar powered fan and reflector tape.He is a sight to see......I mean he is a real show stopper!!!Even the bears get real nervous when they see him.Makes us dirty "hiker trash" real jealous.
Switchback replies: You are delusional.  I wear only white on the trail for radiation protection.  And it also denotes my purity and innocence.  I am the epiphany of trail kindness and goodwill.  Even my new Goldwing trike is going to be white.  I will be known as the White Knight when I do my historic PCT Thru-Trike.