[pct-l] weed on the trail

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 12:14:17 CDT 2012

There is an inexhaustible supply of weed varieties along the entire 2600
miles of the trail. I would suggest you avoid the ones with thorns. Be sure
you can identify and avoid Poodlebush and Poison Oak so as to avoid a
painful "mis-toke". To remain true to the concept of multi-purpose gear, use
your maps and/or notes from prior segments as wrappings. Be sure to carry
two mini-Bic lighters at all time.

Smokey Bear will be watching, so field-strip your butts and make sure they
are dead out.