[pct-l] Where to cross Muddy Fork (mile 2119)

I Discovered That By Going Out I Had Really Gone In timpnye at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 09:18:14 CDT 2012

The problem with the tree is that the far end has a huge fan of roots splayed out around it higher than a man. Some of these in a small arc have been broken off at thigh height, but then there is a sheer drop down to the shore of ten feet or so. I went through there 3 days ago at 4 in the afternoon and forded. It was only knee deep. The couple I camped with that night, Norm and Strange Terrain were right behind me and also forded without any problems.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone