[pct-l] AsABat

abiegen at cox.net abiegen at cox.net
Mon Aug 13 13:46:09 CDT 2012

All,

So sorry to hear of the tragic loss of AsABat. Only met him a couple of times at kick-off but carried his water report with me on the trail at all times. More valuable than anything else I was carrying. My thoughts go out to his family. Obviously the loss of a young healthy man is not something that is expected or easy to accept. I hope his family knows how much he was appreciated by hundreds of hikers and friends.

I know we can find someone to pick up the gauntlet of the water report and carry it on in his honor.

TrailHacker
--
"When my feet hurt, I can't think straight"
Abraham Lincoln