[pct-l] Rude list posters

goslowgofar goslowgofar at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 14:43:38 CDT 2012

 Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 14:01:25 CDT 2012
________________________________

Funny that you should make "rude list posters" your subject heading...unless you were deliberately illustrating how to be one...
My dad always said to "kill them with kindness".
I hope you have a nice day. (that's for you, Dad!)
Katy

I was going to call this person out by name, but thought better of it.  The most recent transgressor "should" know who she is. What part of the following do you not comprehend? >Please DELETE the copy of the complete digest from your reply. ONLY >include stuff that applies to your reply  Its right there at the top of every digest.