[pct-l] AsABat.....IS NOT GONE

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Aug 14 05:23:54 CDT 2012

AsABat is not gone!!!
No Sir,.....he is not gone,....he merely moved on to happier hiking
grounds,....to "Hiker Heaven in the Sky", where the grass is greener,
the air is fresher, the water is cool, needs not be filtered or treated,
and so abundant that there is no need for caches or water reports, no
bickering or flaming or complaining about other hikers, where hikers are
like brothers.....yes, much happier hiking grounds.
No Sir,....he is not gone.....he simply moved on to happier hiking grounds.

CAN  YOU  HEAR  US  UP  THERE  AsABat???

He can hear us!!!....He says he is with friends in "Hiker Heaven in the
Sky",....where hikers from all over the world gather for the "Big
Round-up in the sky"  to hike the endless trails in the sky.

KEEP ON HIKING AsABat....and think about us once in a while until we
join you at the "Big Round-up in the Sky",  where once again we will
hike the trails together, like brothers, in the happy hiking grounds in
the sky.

Until then,.....HAPPY  TRAILS!!!

JMT Reinhold
Your trail companion