[pct-l] Northern Oregon to sacramento transit options.

Sukhyung Shin sukhyung at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:31:59 CDT 2012

Hi pct-l, I'm tracks, northbound, currently @ Callahan's by Ashland or.
There's a wedding in lodi (near Sacramento) on aug 31 that I'd rather not
miss. I'm trying to figure out a way to get there and back onto the trail
with minimal disruption to my making manning park before October.
I expect to be in bend/sisters in about nine days and maybe to cascade
locks by roughly the 29th.

Are the buses/trains that I could take to Sacramento? Is my best bet to
rent a car? Any information would be much appreciated.