[pct-l] trail magic 8/18 (and maybe 8/19) McKenzie Pass OR-Hwy242

Maroozer McLooper bucket_water at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 03:54:47 CDT 2012

wife and I are putting on trail magic. never thrown TM at this location but gunna make due perhaps ~1 mile before the crossing of 242. Lava Lakes Camp spur road looks to get really close to PCT and have some trees around. will lug our stuff to the PCT or have a sign up.

drinks:
Microbrews (rogue dead guy ale, fat tire, others), rootbeer, coke, orange crush, hansons sodas, canned juices, fresh OJ, chocolate milk, some hooch, and water

main courses:
-breakfast sausages, pancakes+syrup, croissants
-burgers and bratwursts with all the fixins:

     buns, onions, peppers, tomatoes, pickles, bbq, mustard, ketchup
-home made pasta salad

snacks:
-donuts, cheese-its, rice krispy treats, cookies, oreos, goldfish crackers, pita chips, potato chips, chips+salsa
-fresh fruit (cantaloupe, watermelon, pineapple)
-vegetable tray

--probably some other stuff I forgot.
our goal is to get cleaned out. If that happens, we'll drive into sisters and resupply.

Happy Hiking

Water and Bucket (AT `07)