[pct-l] A couple of questions

Christopher Sussman chris.sussman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 13:25:38 CDT 2012

1) How long have you been hiking?
My wife and I have been hiking for 112 days since we started at the
CA/Mexico border on April 29th. So about 3 and 3/4 months thus far.

2) How for do you have left to go?
We have come 1,800 miles so that means we have approximately 850 miles to
Canada! We are currently between the towns of Ashland and Crater Lake in OR.

Good luck with the project!

Blog: alongerwalk.tumblr.com

Cheers,
Chris & Sarah