[pct-l] Fire Detour Help Request

nat at wildernessdancer.com nat at wildernessdancer.com
Sun Aug 19 12:14:41 CDT 2012

(Sorry if this is a repeat post, I was having issues emailing this
from a gadget).

The tail end of the thru hikers, about a dozen of us, have gathered at
The Red Moose Inn to plan our way around the fires and closed sections
of trail.

Are there any angels who could help with rides that live around
Susanville or Chester? We'll chip in for gas.

Team No Hurries. 2 of us will be in Chester in 4 or 5 days.

Some of us are trying to hike to Buck's Summit and take a bus to
either Chester or Susanville. Some are going to go around the fires
from Sierra City.

Any help with rides to get around the fires would be greatly appreciated!

Email me or respond to this post and I'll pass on the messages to all
the gathered tail.

Cheers,
  Dances with Lizards