[pct-l] Sleeping bag advice

Dennis Phelan dennis.phelan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:18:27 CDT 2012

What do you wear to sleep in?  I have found wearing a silk pair of long
john underwear really keeps me warm.  It protects the bag from getting
dirty and allows any perspiration to wick away from my skin.  I found if I
allow my skin to contact the bag, I sweat and it makes me feel cold.  Since
switching to the long johns I don't feel cold at all.  I have found that
wearing more clothes, including a hat, to bed will keep me even warmer.  I
can't imagine a new heavier bag will fix your problem.

Dennis