[pct-l] Butte Fire Detour Notes

Anna Sofranko annasofranko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:16:11 CDT 2012

Thanks for checking into this, Dennis.

Unfortunately, we were unable to locate trail 3643 or trail 1450, and the other thru hikers we talked to also failed to locate either trail. Some hikers took rides from Forest Service employees who confirmed that the trail heading east back to the PCT no longer exists.

Best,
North Star
http://mexicotocanada.com