[pct-l] New source for mailing fuel canister

CJ & Cristy Miller soggy2pair at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 17:47:29 CDT 2012

Mailing fuel - I had previously come across a post that referenced Ken & Marcia's page which, for
all things planning wise is a pot of gold !!!

Their website, which has a bunch of fuel shipping info (of course verify with your local USPS for any changes) is:
http://www.gottawalk.com/

On the left side of the page there is a link to the shipping fuel but read on for all their other tips, and their journals are tons of fun -
 I really liked their water-caching comments and lessons.

.cj