[pct-l] Off Season Jobs

Matt Parker zerosignal74 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 22 18:43:10 CDT 2012

Hello All,

During my time on the PCT I have run into numerous repeat thru-hikers. I am
curious if anyone on this list falls into that category and if so what kind
of job(s) do you work in the PCT off season (October-March) to help fund
your thru-hikes? My thru hiking experience turned out to be extremely
addictive and I can see myself attempting multiple thru-hikes in the future
but doing that in my area of work is the equivalent of committing career
suicide so I am looking for other careers that are more "PCT thru-hike"
friendly.

Thanks,

Drake