[pct-l] PCT Sawyer Squeeze Feedback

Travis Bell travis at somekindofwalk.com
Mon Aug 27 23:04:59 CDT 2012

I've only used mine on a section hike of the CT, but I love mine.  It works
quite well.  I like that it comes with 3 different sized bags (2 ltr, 1
ltr, 1/2 ltr), so you can carry just the amount you want / need until your
next water source.  And I like having water without any added "flavor" :)

- Travis