[pct-l] PCT sleeping system

John Abela john at hikelighter.com
Tue Aug 28 20:10:41 CDT 2012

Hey Diane,

I did not include the Kumo because it is a 3900 cu in backpack and was
outside the parameters of backpack sizes I was discussing.

I bought one of the new GG Murmurs (review here:
http://hikelighter.com/2012/05/28/gossamer-gear-murmur-hyperlight-backpack-2012-first-hike-review/
) and it was too big for me. Also am not much of a fan of the "Over
the Top" (trademarked) closure system. But beyond the lid issues, it
is a rocking awesome backpack. As comfortable as a ULA? Nope. But at
25 ounces and the features it has, it is a pretty sweet backpack that
I would very much be using if I needed that much pack space.

Thanks!
-Abela
HikeLighter.Com