[pct-l] ULA backpacks: Circuit vs Catalyst

Anne Estoppey anne_estoppey at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 18:18:47 CDT 2012

Hello all

I am considering a ULA backpack for hiking in New Zealand + PCT in 2013.

I have read on the ULA website the differences between Circuit and Catalyst backpacks. Circuit is a good deal lighter for instance, but Catalyst has no inner carbon material 'frame' which makes it less fragile for airplane transportation (I am located in Europe).

Has somebody also been hesitant between the two packs?

Which one did you choose at the end and why?

Cheers
Anne