[pct-l] PCT Sawyer Squeeze Feedback

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Aug 29 22:59:07 CDT 2012

Hi,

I prefer my water straight from the source if it is good.

When the water is not so good, I carry iodine (pure USP) solution and treat
with that. Some don't like the taste; the taste doesn't much bother me. As
long as I keep water in the bottle, the iodine won't get out of date.
Simple. Only drawback is the wait for the iodine to take effect. Nothing to
clog. I pack the bottle in a homemade blue foam protector.

Now if I was traveling somewhere where water born diseases were a real
threat, I'd probably use something else or more.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.