[pct-l] creatine monohydrate

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 19:42:12 CDT 2012

I used to use creatine years ago back when I was playing ice hockey.  I can attest that it does make you retain water, since as soon as I stopped taking it, i pissed off 5 lbs.  I don't have any way of remembering how well it performed as far as helping with energy and rebuilding tissue since it has been some 15 years since i took it, but the added weight was nice because I was one of the smaller defenseman on my team.

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!