[pct-l] HWy 74 to San Jacinto Section-water report

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 19:45:54 CDT 2012

I will be hiking fuller ridge this weekend and trying to work in as much pct as my itinerary can handle since I'm limited on where they will let me camp in the state park, but i'll make some notes on my map about any water sources I come upon and let you know where they are at.

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!