[pct-l] ULA backpacks: Circuit vs Catalyst

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Thu Aug 30 19:50:29 CDT 2012

I used an ULA Catalys, on my PCT thru,  and although it can take more than 30 pounds,  your shoulders suffer. Me and other hikers ripped out the load lifters. It is super at or below 30 pounds, but loaded with bear canister, extra water,  an a week plus of food it is overworked.

Uncle Tom
Sent from my iPhone