[pct-l] What is the best cell phone along the PCT?

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Fri Aug 31 15:37:50 CDT 2012

That would be a good name, but mine is Eeyore.
I did not buy the phone just for the trail, although that was a consideration.  I like it a lot, even though it was only the 'latest & greatest' for a short time.
Using the SPOT Connect does require either an iPhone and Android phone and the cost and weight for that combo is worth it for me (actually for my wife's piece of mind).

Ed Jarretthttp://aclayjar.blogspot.com/