[pct-l] Entering Canada

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 19:07:13 CST 2012

Mark,
When I reached the Canadian Border in 2009 I rode south to Mazama, where I had last parked my rig. The scenery is splended from BOTH directions  Going south, when you reach Harts pass, you might be able to get a ride down to Mazama - especially if it happens to be a Sunday afternoon, because there will be weekend campers going down. On other days there are always a few cars going down.
Have a great hike.
MendoRider-Hiker