[pct-l] Getting to Pines to Palms/PCT Trailhead

Rick Wiggins moosewig at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 16:41:25 CST 2012

I did this last year.  I did contact an angel but was unsuccessful.  So I took a taxi up there from the Best Western Palm Desert.  It cost me around $70.

Not a cheap way to start but it got me up there. The taxi driver was very appreciative that I gave him such a scenic job!  I dont remember the taxi co. but it was one of the main ones. I want to say American taxi Co??

Hope that helps,
MeanderMoose

Message: 33