[pct-l] fishing opportunities

Timothy Boyle stumblingwolf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:15:26 CST 2012

   ...continuing the letter about fishing socal:  I know I would need to
get an out of state fishing liscence for all three states, but I have some
concerns about what the US Forest Service does with my funds.  If there are
only limited fishing opportunities I may choose to forego the pole and skip
the whole idea. So I basically have to weigh these concerns on a state by
state basis and make the choice between great fishing and an ethical
compromise.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanx - Tim