[pct-l] fishing opportunities

James F. Miller jamesfmiller at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 23:31:26 CST 2012

One of the funnier things I saw on my hike last year was south of Mojave.

Up the trail comes these  young, southbound guys, with fishing poles and packs.

I asked them why the poles? They said their original plan was to go north through the Sierras but sinse there was so much snow they decided to go south.

Think they had a clue?

Bigfoot jim