[pct-l] Re; Re: Kearsarge Pass

Emily Toby emilytoby at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:30:47 CST 2012

Nope.  Thats not the plan.  The logistics of that idea would be too difficult.  If I lived in Independence, I might consider it, but I don't.  Besides, once you hump over Kearsage Pass to the trailhead at Onion Valley (a beautiful hike, btw),  getting to town is easy, and you will want some real food and a beer right?  Maybe even a shower and laundry?
Uber