[pct-l] Planning for diabetic hiker

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Feb 3 14:52:25 CST 2012

Good afternoon, Joe,

1)       I don’t know cold insulin must  be kept, but most hikers have in
their pack one of the very best insulations: A down sleeping bag.  A cold
item in the middle of the bag would probably stay cold a long time.  There’s
time to experiment at home.

2)     There’s some hiker nutrition information at:
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=166338

3)     I’m pleased to say that I have no idea what a Dexcom system is.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/