[pct-l] Olallie Lake store

Meredith Dicey Ishida merishida at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 22:25:12 CST 2012

Ollalie Lake has small convenience store type stuff.   Limited selection, expensive, but if you really wanted to, you could use it to resupply.  Chips, cookies, Liptons, etc.  No fresh fruit or cheese. $10 minimum for credit card.

Oh and the day that Crazy Mother, Pika and I hiked through, they were defrosting the freezer so Otter Pops were free - as many as you could eat.

Skinny D

Good afternoon!

I see from a January 2012 posting that Olallie Lake Resort will be open
during hiking season 2012, but will not be taking packages.  Can anyone
characterize the variety and usefulness of the resort store stock for a
hiker resupply?

Also, are there any trail angels in that area that would accept and deliver
a package to Olallie with proper notice?

Thank you,

Doug