[pct-l] Kearsarge Pass

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Feb 4 17:52:01 CST 2012

Good afternoon,

When I was last through Lone Pine I stayed at the Whitney Portal Hostel
http://www.yelp.com/biz/whitney-portal-hostel-lone-pine

With four in a bunk room the cost was something like $16-$18 each.  It was
clean, neat, and had clothes washers, etc.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/