[pct-l] Colorado Trail End to End

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 09:21:23 CST 2012

Lots of Colorado Trail info out now vs even 5 yrs ago.

Yogi's Books,. Postholers maps and data books, Erik the Blacks books, Bear Creeks Map books, the official CTF literature...phew! :)

Here's my humble contribution that hopefully makes sense of it all...

http://www.pmags.com/colorado-trail-end-to-end-guide-2

My guides are "Quick and Dirty"...more of launching point and/or for a person who is more into the DIY/minimalist mindset.

Luckily, there is more info out there now for someone who wants more detailed information.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti

http://www.pmags.com

http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco

http://www.facebook.com/pmags