[pct-l] trailhead break-ins

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Wed Feb 8 12:29:24 CST 2012

I used to take the distributor cap with me when I left my car at a
trailhead.  I've also had the side view mirror from an old toyota neatly
removed while it sat in the parking lot at Hwy 50 where the PCT
crosses.  If you park at the community center (I think that's what it
is) in Tahoe City where the trail dips down, it'll be pretty safe - the
cops patrol there...

Jeffrey Olson
Martin, SD