[pct-l] shoe shopping question

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:25:58 CST 2012

Amanda, first off - once you find the perfect shoes the manufacturer will
immediately discontinue them!  They always do for me.

When I switched to using bigger size trail runners I found my feet were
much happier but it took a while before they felt right on my feet.  I
always used to cinch up my shoes tight and that slippy feeling felt
just wrong.  Now if I wear tight shoes they feel wrong  - so give it a
little time.

Day-Late (wearing slippy shoes)