[pct-l] SOCKS

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 21:33:05 CST 2012

Thanks so much.

Socks may be a flammable topic.

There is a research that the acrylic fibers makes fewer blisters, but
it's research was done with compared to the cotton fiber.  So, there
is no comparative study between the acrylic and smartwool socks.

The brief scientific review
 http://www.oandp.org/publications/jop/2008/2008-19.pdf
 may be good, I think.

I was negative concerning the double socks. But I found that the
insulation of double socks was superior to that of single socks
system, provided the same thickness. So, in a cold environment, thin
double socks system may  be good.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )