[pct-l] socks

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 12:13:46 CST 2012

I used Darn Tough and they worked best for  me.     HYOH

Old RidgeRunner

In a message dated 2/11/2012 10:52:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jimniedbalski at aol.com writes:

If  you like Smart Wool, you'll love Darn Tough socks (darntough.com). I
got tired  of the heels wearing out on the Smart Wools. For a couple of
dollars more per  pair, Darn Tough last longer, and come in a variety of
thicknesses and  lengths.
Jim
To unsubcribe, or change options  visit: