[pct-l] SOCKS

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 10:21:29 CST 2012

We found a three pack of socks from Target - $9.99 for the three pack.
They're called DuoDry liners. I had a pair last me from Campo to Ashland
with no holes. No joke. I threw them out because I had another set in my
box from home, but I think I could have kept wearing them. I had fewer
blisters than I ever have had. Chilidog and I both used them the whole way,
and we got Pepe Lopez hooked too, but he couldn't get to a Target after he
found out he liked them.

Worth a try if you're strapped for cash. (Or even if you're not.)

Seahorse