[pct-l] SOCKS

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Feb 12 23:05:23 CST 2012

Hi All,

Going beyond what Andrea says, I recommend rinsing and rinsing your trail
clothes until the clothes stop turning the water muddy. Reason -- take out
as much dirt as you can before the washing so the detergent has a lot less
dirt to deal with and your clothes will come out cleaner (notice I didn't
say "clean").

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.