[pct-l] Fw: REPELLING MOSQUITOES AND TICKS/GARLIC

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 17:10:48 CST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Edward Anderson <mendoridered at yahoo.com>
To: karl jorgensen <twizstix at gmail.com>; "pct-l at backcountry.net" <pct-l at backcountry.net>
Cc: Amanda L Silvestri <aslive at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] REPELLING MOSQUITOES AND TICKS/GARLIC

You have mis-understood the garlic story that I posted.  I did not say that GARLIC would repel misquitoes. I was repeating what an Italian endurance rider told me. The insects that his garlic repelled were YELLOW JACKETS, not mosquitoes. I believed him. He sure smelled of garlic. That would repel most people. It might also repel Zombies.

MendoRider-Hiker