[pct-l] Trail Etiquette Top Ten for a Rookie

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 17:25:28 CST 2012

Diane,

Proper trail etiquette is not much different from etiquette anywhere else - be kind, be considerate of others, talk softly, don't be greedy, use common sense.

E.g., w hen several hikers are trying to hitch into town  and a car stops but can't take everyone, the ones at the road crossing first get the first ride.

You'll have a great time.

M ango