[pct-l] 2012 campfire permit form

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.net
Wed Feb 15 10:02:50 CST 2012

You need a campfire permit in California fo ANY fire, including ANY stove. Everyone should get one and read and follow it.

There are PCT hikers who lost their homes in the wildfires of the last decade. I can't imagine losing everything because someone's stove or fire burned my house down.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports Socal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net

TANYA SAVAGE <tanya.savage2 at btinternet.com> wrote:

Thanks to everyone for your help. Hoping to use a canister stove as much as possible, with an alcohol stove as back-up option in case I can;t get hold of gas canisters, and thought I'd get a fire permit just in case. Yes, lots of back-up options, you can probably guess that my pack is looking way too heavy as well ...
Tanya