[pct-l] Blister Wisdom: Luekotape vs. Kinesio Tex tape

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:15:51 CST 2012

I tried both of these - the Kinesio first.  I wanted to like it, but
it didn't seem meet my stickability requirements.

Leukotape did.  I used it for the length of the AT.  The adhesive can
push through the tape and make your socks sticky - be careful removing
them at first or the tape might come along.  But eventually the tape
and inside of your socks get hammered and the problem diminishes.  I'm
sticking with Leukotape.  So to speak.

BTW, in my experience, regularly using anything to preempt blisters,
results in a MUCH longer time for your feet to callous enough to
obviate the need for such protection.