[pct-l] PCT 2012

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Sun Feb 19 00:26:14 CST 2012

For all those in the PNW who are about to attempt the PCT/CDT this year,
keep in mind that Mountain Education will be teaching one of our Snow
Intermediate Courses (on-snow skills instruction) out on the flanks of South
Sister in Oregon for four days next week. If the weather is good, the course
promises to teach lots of good snow skills for the thru hiker.

If the course goes well, we may be scheduling another in the near future to
prepare you for what snow issues you may encounter in the high sierra (of
course, if the storms keep blowing through Oregon and Washington, this may
not be an issue, except up on the Sierra passes).

The cost for the instruction is up to you. Donation-only.

Food for thought.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education