[pct-l] Hiker's Rash

T.Rem toddremy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 19:34:47 CST 2012

Hi Everybody!
First time posting and I thought I'd start out with a "burning" question :)
  I'm looking forward to attempting my first thru-hike this year.  I've
done a number of section hikes over the years and I've found that after a
few high-mile days I frequently develop uncomfortable friction rashes where
my thighs rub together (undoubtedly a result of having massive and manly
muscular legs).  Since I'd really prefer not spending the majority of my
hike walking bow legged, I was wondering if anyone else experiences this
problem and if so- have you found a solution?   Thanks,
Todd