[pct-l] Class of 2012 - Need a San Diego Trail Angel?

Alan Thurman alan.thurman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:59:27 CST 2012

Hello, I am in need of an angel, I am planning on hitting the trail earlier
than most. I am looking to travel to the trailhead next week. My contact in
San Diego is leaving me high and dry, I need to ship supplies to the are
and get myself to the trailhead. If you can help I would love to hear from
you.

Alan Thurman