[pct-l] Rashes

juma juma3 at cox.net
Tue Feb 21 15:17:34 CST 2012

uuuuh, never said nothing bout washing underwear.  first, why even wear
underwear?  a swimsuit with netting is all ya need in the season - you
can rinse that out daily, weekly, whatever, anywhere over dry ground.

The horsecrap is somewhat annoying but thats the price we pay to hike.
Just don't step directly in it if you can help it.

residuals...not a pleasant thought.  I simply will not put up with it.
each to his own.

juma