[pct-l] Thru hiking with dog

juma juma3 at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 15:50:36 CST 2012

well obviously yours is a special case - check out superman and winter's
trailjournal -- http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=1331

my fav high calorie dogfood usually available is canned corned beef (no
joke).  spam will do in a pinch.

I would get the vaccine if it was me.  It promises to be a dry hot year.
you will see snakes.  tics are a constant.  I remember one time looking
at my feet, i think it was around silver lake, and they were just
covered.  I didn't know there were tics in socal before that.

the ruffwear is a great pack.  I think I'd try body glide on the dog if
you wearing off hair.

If lucy is more than 6-7 years old, I'd reconsider the whole idea.

juma